Last Monday we headed out early on snowy and icey roads for a week long adventure. Out first stop was Bolton to drop Olivia off with her nana and papa. She spent most of the week with them- playing, reading, walking and even seeing family- aunt Linda and aunt Laura and cousin drew. She had a blast but was soooo excited to see us all Thursday afternoon.
Next stop for the boys and me was oguinquit ME for our regional navigator meetings. Last year two other moms came and we played while the meetings were going on and just joined I for dinner and lunch. This year those moms and kiddos weren't able to make it but they provided a babysitter for my boys and I was able to sit in on most of the meetings. It's still difficult to juggle boys and naps and meetings- constantly switching gears but it was wonderful to be included and get a glimpse of what is going on regionally. We took many walks on the marginal way and ate lots of great food too.
And Wednesday afternoon I snuck away with just Sam to see my grandparents who love in Maine. It was good to see them for a bit.
Then we headed off to the wedding festivities!!!
He has a lovey that helps him sleep!!! So sweet- I love it!!!

Meetings!!! Isaac is in Nate's lap here:)


No comments:
Post a Comment