Sunday, November 3, 2013

Isaac 20 months

Yesterday Isaac turned twenty months old. I am tempted to just post a video if him laughing at pretty much anything because I think that would cApture him well at this age, but I am not sure I know how to:/

Isaac does live up to his name for sure.  He can often be found smiling and laughing at anything and everything.  He loves to eat.  He loves his daddy who gets up with him every morning and whose name he can say very clearly.  He is learning to obey and can be helpful when he wants to be- yesterday he gave his brother his pacifier when he was crying.  He says so much and any day will burst out in full sentences I am sure.  He loves tv or phones- anything with a screen and often says "Atch" which means watch.  

The boys and I spend our mornings together going to singing time at the library which Isaac mostly just sits through but will be the loudest one cheering and suing yea at the end of a song.  He also does that at the end of "happy birthday."  And to the family center to play and see friends.  Or out to run errands. Isaac does great at all of these and usually crashes for a wonderful nap when we get home. 

He gives wonderful hugs and kisses and says byebye with great warmth that melts your heart.  




No comments: